Younger people of the modern era have little or no concept of how much destruction a fascist ideology can achieve through the use of deception.
The best teacher for understanding terrorist ideology is to look clearly at the past. You can call it Nazism. You can call it Radical Islamism. It’s basically all the same. They are both determined to conquer the world and they don’t care who or how many people they exterminate along the way. One worships a God you can see (Hitler) and the other worships a God you cannot see (Allah).
There is no such thing as deal-making among governments unless two sides have the integrity to keep promises. Historically, leaders of fascist, murderous ideologies use deal-making as a ploy to stall or obtain their long range objectives. Fascists don’t think twice about lying or deceiving in order to further their long-range goals.
There is no better learning platform than the Nazi era. For example:
- Hitler not only hated Jews, but he was clearly hostile toward Christianity, as noted by German hierarchy pals, Albert Speer, Martin Bormann and Joseph Goebbels. But he allowed himself to be seen as a Christian during the 1930’s in order to secure support from the general populace. In 1941, Goebbels wrote specifically that Hitler hated Christians.
- In 1938, as Hitler was revving up the Nazi war machine in Europe, British Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain met with Hitler in Munich where he signed a pact ceding part of Czechoslovakia in exchange for peace throughout the continent. Chamberlain proudly returned to England waving the agreement claiming, “peace in our time.” The following year, Hitler’s armies invaded Poland which was the first of many nations to fall to Nazi Germany before 50 million people were killed. Hitler had no intention on keeping his bargain when those agreements were signed.
- In 1939, Hitler had a regiment of German SS dress as Police army soldiers, staging an attack on a German radio station near the border. That gave Hitler the motive to “defend” the Fatherland from “aggression.” Poland fell to Nazi Germany.
- In the fall of 1939, Hitler conned Joseph Stalin into signing a non-aggression pact between Russia and Germany. That worked until June of 1941 when Hitler invaded Russia.
- By 1944, Germany was occupying over twenty nations in Europe, using deceit as well as guns.
Fifty million people died in WWII, because no one paid attention to the obvious. Some Jews actually voted for Hitler in the early 1930’s thinking he would be good for the economy. Many of those Jews ended up in the ovens of Auschwitz, along with 12 million people in all, exterminated.
There are countless documents available to the American people, well known within our government circles, in which the Muslim Brotherhood not only promises to conquer western civilization, they enumerate the methods they will employ in doing so. Our government not only ignores these threats, we appease radical Islamists, day and day, month after month. We even have Muslims associated with the Muslim Brotherhood working within our top government agencies.
Meanwhile, Iran is the single most notorious sponsor of terrorism in the world, every bit as dangerous and untrustworthy as the Nazi regime, yet we’re sending our own Neville Chamberlain (John Kerry) into the viper’s pit to shake hands and make nice. The end result can only serve Iran’s ultimate goal: Jihad
The mullahs must be laughing their butts off.
The American senators were right to send that letter to Iran. They were right to defy this inept president. It was right for the Speaker of the House to invite Prime Minister Netanyahu to our congress to offer his unambiguous knowledge and passion for preserving freedom and democracy. We should sign NO DEAL with Iran. Because if the mullahs win out, and Israel is destroyed and America falls, there won’t be a second chance.
Never lose sight of the hard objectives of radical Jihad. They are non-negotiable. And never trust a viper.
Fool us once, shame on them. Fool us twice, shame on us.