Like clouds separating…it becomes clear.
It was all about stamping out free speech inAmerica.
Step back and view the scenario from a global perspective. From conception and filming the stupid anti-Muslim video, to the mid-east riots, to the killings of Americans in Benghazi, to the denials by the White House minions – the objective of the Muslim Brotherhood and its U.S. agents at CAIR, is to repress free speech in America.
How? Here are the tiles of the mosaic and how it forms a picture.
- CAIR, the legal team for the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) in America, has been hard at work lobbying for legislation to establish all anti-Muslim rhetoric as “hate crimes,” particularly when writings, art form or simple speech is considered derogatory toward Islam…true or not. If CAIR is successful and this government ever caves in, it would crack the walls of First Amendment rights that we hold so dear, which the MB sees as an obstacle to the future Islamizing of the west. They have already been successful throughout Europe, in countries like France, England and the Netherlands where any verbal or written affront to Islam can land the “offender” in jail. CAIR, (and the MB) has been stifled in the U.S., thanks to the constitution. But free speech, as it relates to Islam, is gone in Europe.
A “crack” in the walls of the constitution would weaken the structure, which would eventually crumble.
- Out of nowhere, for no rational or marketing purpose, a one-day shoot of a 14-minute video trailer titled “Desert Warrior” (later changed) is conducted in California in August of 2011 – fourteen months ago – staffed with a hodge-podge of amateur actors and camera personnel. The script is silly, stupid and poorly directed, yet enough money is appropriated to pay people for one day of shooting. Why? Even the actors balked at some of the inane dialogue in the script.
- Curiously, the film’s director/producer is not a film maker but an ex-con with a past for bank fraud, and – of all things – he is a 59 year-old Egyptian. At first confrontation when the video was released, he claimed to be a Jew, which was untrue. Why? Then he claimed to be an Egyptian Coptic, which – to my mind – is dubious. No one knows where the financing came from, or why anyone would waste money on such a dumb project that obviously had no future. What stands out, are his roots: Egypt, home of the Muslim Brotherhood. Was he really a Jew? Christian? Or was that said to assign blame to Jews or Christians, diverting attention from the truth?
- A year after the video is produced, it is installed into the YouTube circuit. Why? We don’t know. But, it sure found its way toEgypt, and from there it went viral throughout the middle-east Islamic world, just in time for 9/11/12.
Islamic riots and violence have a powerful effect. We well remember the results of the Danish cartoon of Muhammed in 2005 which sparked riots four months later – non spontaneous – throughout the Islamic world that left a hundred people dead. That was a planned and well-executed event made to appear spontaneous.
- September 11th arrives, only this time, it’s 2012. It is a significant date in the Jihad calendar, not only for the attack in America eleven years ago, but for another milestone date in Islamic history. After several weeks of the video going viral, “spontaneous” riots erupt – amazingly simultaneous – throughout the middle-east in which demonstrators by the multi-thousands in more than twenty countries chant “Death To America” and many American flags are burned. Same routine, same lyrics. These kinds of non-spontaneous outbursts only occur when they are coordinated and organized from a central command. They had a purpose.
Think of the Muslim Brotherhood as the puppeteer, controlling the agents of Jihad in order to achieve an end. Those ends are well documented by the MB hierarchy, including strategies and tactics, in their hidden manifestos uncovered by law enforcement. The MB leadership is able to organize and mobilize such activities throughout dozens of Islamic (and non-Islamic) countries just using smart phones and computers. They are the control center.
- As a spin-off from the “spontaneous” riots, purported to be in outrage over the silly video, a “spontaneous” assault coincidentally occurs that evening against the U.S. consulate in Benghazi killing our ambassador and three other Americans. Amazingly, this all happened at the same time. The assault rages more than seven hours, during which pictures and information is collected from an overhead drone in real time and sent to U.S. Intel, the State Department and the White House as it was happening. This, plus many desperate calls from CIA and State Department officials from the attack site pleading for help – that never came.
The American military is standing by in the Mediterranean and southern Italy awaiting orders to engage the enemy, which never comes. Clearly, the assault on the consulate is pre-planned to falsely appear as part of the middle-east uprisings objecting to, what else: The stupid anti-Muslim video.
- No one (except Fox) talks about the Libyan consulate having been the target of two other violent attacks months earlier; that the British embassy had already closed down in fear of outbreaks; that the Red Cross abandoned Libya in fear of outbreaks; that the American security team was pulled out by the State Department a month before the September 11th assault over objections by on-site staff and security experts. The ambassador, himself, had pleaded for more security, as recent as the day prior to the attack, because the situation was explosive. It was all denied.
- While four Americans, including the ambassador, are dead, the president goes to bed and offers a prepared statement in the Rose Garden the next morning, which includes the comment…“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation…” He makes no other mention of the nature of the attack. He does not call the attack an act of terror. He reveals nothing though he knows much.
From there, it’s off to Las Vegas for a fund raiser, and then onto a number of late night television appearances where comedians and other hosts lap his shoes. During the crisis and the ensuing days, while the American consulate smolders and relatives of our dead American ambassador and three other Americans grieve their losses, the president laughs and politics his way onto Stewart, Letterman, Leno and the View. The four deaths are “not optimal,” he tells Jon Stewart. No press conferences. No hardball questions. No explanations. Think: Would Eisenhower or Jimmy Carter have conducted themselves that way? Clinton? Bush I or II? Kennedy? Reagan?
- In a number of television appearances over a two-week period, the president makes repeated references – keeping our focus in one direction – to the stupid video as the cause of the protests in the middle-east and the attack in Benghazi, which he knows is untrue. He refers to the “offensive” video six times when speaking to the UN on September 25th, but does not – in any of these appearances – acknowledge that the killings were a preplanned coordinated attack by Islamic terrorists which had nothing to do with the video.
- In subsequent days and weeks following the murders, UN Ambassador, Susan Rice, Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, and White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney, all minions of Barack Obama, appear numerous times, either on talk shows or in speeches and conferences, to continually hammer home an outright lie, brainwashing us all so we would believe the consulate attack in response to the video. This was a desperate attempt to convince everyone, including media, that the falsehood is true – to knowingly manipulate our minds.
- Subsequent releases of government e-mails and other information have made it clear that the White House and the State Department, knew immediately, in real time as it was occurring that the attack was the pre-planned work of Jihad terrorists, and not a spontaneous response to the stupid video. They knew from the first hour.
In assembling the mosaic, the picture becomes clear. Thus, I opine:
- The origins of all these bogus activities should be traced to the puppeteers of international Jihad; the Muslim Brotherhood. This is the same organization that has sworn to destroy America “from within.”
- The video production was concocted by the Muslim Brotherhood, from which the producer acted as a Jew, then a Christian Coptic, to distract from the true source for guidance and finance: The Muslim Brotherhood.
- The motive for the entire scenario was to lay the groundwork to intimidate the United States into enacting new laws that would prohibit free speech, as it relates to Islam.
- Riots and outrage in the Islamic world was intended to be the smokescreen for attacking the consulate, attributed to the video. But, demonstrations alone would not achieve the desired result. Islamists often demonstrate. What would draw serious attention to the free-speech problem? What would catch the attention of American lawmakers and the media? What would be the most horrible outcome of that anti-Muslim video? Answer: The murder of an American Ambassador. Collateral deaths did not matter.
- The president and his entire upper staff either stupidly fell for the ruse, or were engaged as co-conspirators. At best, the press secretary, state secretary and UN ambassador, acted at the president’s bidding and loyally followed instructions that were strategized behind closed doors, intended to dupe Americans into believing a falsehood engineered by the Muslim Brotherhood. It is a falsehood meant to divert our focus from the truth.
- It begs questions: 1) Could the president have been forewarned and somehow complicit in the operation? Could he have known the motives from the start? 2) Could the president, and his upper staff, been so inept that they simply had no idea how to handle the attack in real time? 3) Is the president relying on a fawning media and a naïve/stupid electorate as a shield to blatant lies and never question his motives, actions and/or inactions in the most disgraceful scandal in American history.
Four loyal Americans were killed in an act of war, not an act of terror. Yet it’s business as usual; Comedy shows, speeches, lies and a blind eye by the mainstream media. If any other politician but Obama had done this, the media would have had a shark frenzy.
Below: Two-minute telephone interview with the attorney father of Tyrone Woods on Fox. He was told that the U.S. had lasers in position to take out mortars during the early attack, and our White House refused to give the go ahead. Listen to the passion:
Here’s the stupid video:
Who made the video: