Not too long ago, I posted a blog introducing a great American, and retired Lt. Colonel, Allen West, who is running for the U.S. Congress from West Palm Beach.
We’re in luck. More great candidates are coming out for (guess what?) CHANGE in America. Please meet Bill Randall, running for the U.S. Congress, District 13, in North Carolina. Here is another former military, America-loving hero who minces no words and is ready to stand up unambiguously to our enemies. I’ll keep this blog short and let you listen to one of his recent speeches:
For more on Mr. Randall, here’s a bio:
Most importantly, we must vote OUT those in congress who would sell out America, and that includes spineless supporters of CAIR (Council on American/Islamic Relations) still sitting in Washington as elected representatives.
Per the recent book , Muslim Mafia, by Chris Gaubatz, here is a list of presently sitting congressional representatives who openly support this enemy of America, despite their close ties to The Muslim Brotherhood and to international terrorists. Keep them in mind:
* Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski, D-Md.
- Sen. Paul Sarbanes, D-Md.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich.
- Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.
- Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D.
- Rep. Joe Sestak, D-Pa.
- Rep. John Conyers, Jr., D-Mich.
- Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn.
- Rep. Jesse L. Jackson Jr., D-Ill.
- Rep. Danny K. Davis, D-Ill.
- Rep. Gary Miller, R-Calif.
- Rep. Loretta Sanchez, D-Calif.
- Rep. Linda T. Sanchez, D-Calif.
- Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill.
- Rep. Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y.
- Rep. Albert L. Wynn, D-Md.
- Rep. Betty McCollum, D-Minn.
- Rep. Lois Capps, C-Calif.
- Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J.
- Rep. Benjamin L. Cardin, D-Md.
- Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md.
- Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va.
- Rep. Anna G. Eshoo, D-Calif.
- Rep. Bob Filner, D-Calif.
- Rep. Wayne T. Gilchrest, R-Md.
- Rep. Mike Honda, D-Calif.
- Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich, D-Ohio
- Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif.
- Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif.
- Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich.
- Rep. James P. Moran, D-Va.
- Rep. Nick J. Rahall, II, D-W.Va.
- Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y.
- Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md.
- Rep. Pete Stark, D-Calif.
- Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.
- Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind.
- Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee, D-Texas
- Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.
- Rep. Mary Jo Kilroy, D-Ohio