* What is the difference between Former President Jimmy Carter laying a wreath at the grave of Yasser Arafat, and me, a former cop, laying a wreath at the grave of Ted Bundy?
* How can we respect the Nobel Peace Prize when it honored a man who dedicated his life to killing people?
* If Billy Graham’s church had bestowed honors upon David Duke, (a devout anti-Semite, racist) would that have been any different than the Trinity Church of Christ bestowing honors upon Louis Farrahkan (devout anti-Semite, racist)?
* If John McCain or Hillary Clinton had remained as member of a church that honored David Duke — for twenty years — would that not send a message to voters about their character and their values?
* If John McCain or Hillary Clinton ever used the term (no matter the context) “…like a typical black person…” would they have been considered racists? Would blacks have been offended?
* Is there anyone out there with an IQ over 90 who actually believes that Obama was unaware of his pastor’s anti-Semitic, anti-American, pro-Farrahkan leanings over a period of twenty years?
* Why isn’t Barack Obama being questioned by the media about his past support of cousin, Raila Odinga, Marxist-terrorist, now co-leader of Kenya who has sworn to impose strict Islamic (Sharia) law over the country.
* I wonder what would happen if any white U.S. Senator suggested the formation of a “White Caucus” in congress?
* How would the American media treat Billy Graham if he formed a million-man march of white people on Washington D.C.?
* How is America ever to be color blind, when folks like Obama, Farrahkan, Wright, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson keep reminding America what color they are?
* Why is it that white racism is condemned, but black racism is excused?
* If he had run for office, can anyone imagine Colin Powell making an issue of his race?
* If a race of people are given special preference for jobs and promotions over another race, strictly based on race, is that not discrimination?
* If America’s goal is to put a stop to racial discrimination, then why do we still apply affirmative action in government agencies?
* If illegal aliens are called “undocumented workers,” should not drug pushers should be called “Unlicensed pharmacists?”
* Should bank robberies be called “unauthorized withdrawals?”
* Why do the laws of government declare it a crime to kill and then legalize killing by government?
* If America is the land of the free, why do we have 2.4 million human beings locked in cages — more than half for non-violent offenses – comprising enough people to form the 35th largest state?
* Why does our presidential election process require two years, while other nations do not require more than two or three months?
* Is Rap Music an Oxymoron?
* If the make-up of the 1966 Supreme Court had been similar to today, would there ever have been a “Miranda” Decision?
* What’s the moral difference between alcohol “Prohibition” of the 1920’s, and marijuana “Prohibition” of today?
* Why does Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton — who are not important — garner more media attention than Ahmedinijad, Kim Jong-Il and Putin — who are important?
* If United States taxpayers are going to provide food clothing and shelter to all Americans who need it, and taxpayers are going to provide higher education to those who can’t afford it, and taxpayers are going to provide free health care to all who need it, how can that not be defined as socialism?
* If all these benefits are provided free to people in “need”, wouldn’t it be advantageous for those people to remain needy?
* If Palestinians laid down their arms, would they still exist? If Israel laid down their arms, would they still exist? Is there anyone who does not know the simple answer to those questions?
* Since when was it declared wrongful conduct for a nation whose population is under armed attack, to defend itself?
* If Osama Bin Laden was the leader of the attack on America on September 11th, why did we go after Saddam Hussein in Iraq? And why is Bin Laden still at large?
* If we declared war against Japan in December of 1941, why didn’t we declare war against Radical Islam in September of 2001?
* If the Saudis are funding Islamic fundamentalism and terror throughout the western world, and they send rewards to families of suicide bombers, why does our government continue to kiss their butts?
* If radical Islam has openly announced its intentions to destroy the United States from within, and considering the wake-up of 9-11, why do we still hand out multi-thousands of student visas to kids from the mid-east?
* If Homeland Security became the primary issue after 9-11, why are the southern and northern borders still being breached six years later?
* If our nation’s security was of utmost importance following 9-11, why were 142 Saudi nationals given free, secret passage out of the country two days later, when all airports were closed?
* Can anyone possibly imagine, a United States that is no longer free?
* Are there any answers?